Please read these conditions carefully before using the https://vaararo.in website. By using the https://vaararo.inwebsite, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
All information, products, and services displayed on Https://vaararo.inwebsite constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. BazaarCart.com has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof. To use the https://vaararo.in, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Reserves the right to add, delete, alter, or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use https://vaararo.in.
https://vaararo.in shall not be required to notify You, whether as a registered user or not, of any changes made to the Terms & Conditions. The revised Terms & Conditions shall be made available on the Website. Your use of the Website and the Services is subject to the most current version of the Terms & Conditions made available on the Website at the time of such use. You are requested to regularly visit the home page https://vaararo.into view the most current Terms & Conditions. It shall be Your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. https://vaararo.in may require You to provide Your consent to the updated Terms & Conditions in a specified manner before any further use of the Website and the Services is provided on the Website. If no such separate consent is sought, Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Terms & Conditions, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
- Use of https://vaararo.inis available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Https://vaararo.inonly with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- https://vaararo.in will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services of the site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- https://vaararo.in Does not sell products its own. https://vaararo.in is a marketplace where any seller can sell his products after signing a contract with the owner of the website. https://vaararo.in will try to fulfill all the promises as mentioned on the website but in the rare case of any fraud in goods https://vaararo.in can not be held liable for any legal action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of https://vaararo.in
- Requests for cancellations of orders once placed on https://vaararo.in shall not be entertained.
- https://vaararo.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Https://vaararo.infor re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Https://vaararo.inreserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, https://vaararo.in has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Https://vaararo.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
- https://vaararo.in will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- https://vaararo.inshall not entertain any complaints after 10 days, for all items except perishable and dairy products once the order is delivered. For perishable products, the complain has to be done on the delivery itself. No complaints are accepted if made after accepting the delivery. This is due to the nature of products.
- Payment gateway is taken by the seller & https://vaararo.inis no way legally associated with the seller or payment gateway provider https://vaararo.inor its associates are no way responsible for any payment fraud done by payment gateway provider.